Special offer to Pharmacy Centre member pharmacies
£3.30 per dose regardless of order size
available to non-members for £4.00
for all orders received before September 1st.
Thereafter cost is £4 and £5
In partnership with
- Close to 30 years experience in the vaccine business with a consistent delivery history
- Excellent price per dose and payment terms.
- Named day cold chain deliveries to as many sites as required. Free carriage on orders over 50 doses. For orders under 50 doses there is a £20 carriage free.
- Planned first delivery date, 12th September 2016 but will be earlier if stock released to market prior to this date. Will confirm by end of July.
- Amendments to deliveries with 72 hours’ notice.
- Extra stock placed on reserve should uptake exceed expectation.
- Support materials to promote the flu campaign
- The delivery advice schedules with named day delivery dates will be sent out around the end of July when we wlii also provide log in details for you to log in and order your promotional materials free of charge.
The vaccines within the portfolio are as follows:
- Inactivated Influenza Vaccine ® BP, manufactured by SPMSD
- Imuvac manufactured by Mylan
We highly recommend members order Inactivated Influenza Vaccine BP by SPMSD as it is suitable for 6 months and the lowest ovalbumin content vaccine available as this year there is no egg free vaccine Optaflu available in the uk. We have large volumes of this vaccine available.
The 2017 SPCs for all products are available to view on the following link:
The price per dose to members is £3.30 ex VAT and the vaccines on the order form will be available in both 10 dose and single dose presentation. Vaccines come in pre-filled syringes.
Any unused doses may be eligible for a credit if within the cut of date subject to Masta's terms & conditions. For Masta's 2016 terms & conditions click here
On receipt of your order MASTA will contact you directly to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have. You will be asked to reserve your doses as soon as possible however orders/tops ups can be made with 72 hours notice to MASTA prior to your required delivery date.
Vaccines will be delivered by cold chain by MASTA’s sister company Alloga and deliveries will be free of charge on a named day basis for orders of 50 doses and above to areas within the courier’s designated postcode areas. Deliveries outside of these areas will be POA so please check.
Payment terms are 90 days from the date of each invoice.
You must provide your Pharmacy Centre website address in any communication with MASTA to ensure you are offered the preferential price per dose.